KOZN-AM Sports Talk Show Host
NRG Media seeks an individual with personality and passion for great local radio for a full-time Sports Talk Show Host position on KOZN-AM, 1620 The Zone. Are you ready to be involved in the community and assist with appearances, promotions, and general station events on multiple platforms? Are you a programmer who can work with sales teams to identify ideas, sponsorships, and events to promote the stations and add revenue while bringing a spirit of creativity and mutual respect to a team where values matter?
The ideal candidate is someone
- With 5 years or more of commercial radio experience,
- With an understanding of social media,
- Who has a sense of humor, intelligence and a broad based knowledge of many areas not just sports,
- With an excellent work ethic
- Who is highly creative and spontaneous,
- With the ability to develop, produce, and execute on-air radio programming that is both entertaining and informative to the listening audience.
Successful candidates must follow and enforce FCC regulations, station and company policies.
On-Air Talent responsibilities include:
- Performing live broadcasts that are quick-paced, entertaining and informative
- Appearing at station events and remote broadcasts
- Maintaining strong social media connections
- Engaging listeners in a digital setting
- Conducting promotions and contests that support the brand and engage listeners.
NRG Media, LLC is a well-respected broadcasting company with radio stations throughout NE, IA, IL, and WI; owned and operated by long time media professionals who offer support and opportunity to their employees.
NRG Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click the link below to apply.